- Maximum no of participants in a team is 2
- Maximum time for presentation is 10 minutes
- The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session
- Powerpoint presentation should be brought on a pendrive and CD
- Two hard copies should be submitted to the judges
- Broad themes: Sustainable solutions, Water Conservation
- Time limit is 4 minutes including set up time. Please adhere to the allotted time.
- Use of karaoke / pre-recorded track is not allowed.
- The Judges' decision is final.
- Bring own instrument. Drums and Keyboard will be provided by the institution
Musical Intrument Solo
- Band should contain a minimum of 5 members.
- Time allotted: 10 minutes. This includes the time taken for the tuning/setting up of the instruments as well.
- No karaoke / pre-recorded tracks are allowed.
- Required instruments are to be brought by the participants. Drums and key board will be provided.
- The Judges’ decision is final.
- Distasteful behavior or foul language will result in automatic disqualification
Battle of the bands (Eastern/ Western)
- Time allotted is five minutes
- Minimum number of participants per team is 8. Maximum number of participants per team is 10, including backstage helpers.
- No fire, water and heavy objects should be used on stage. Other props are allowed.
- Vulgarity, of any form, will lead to disqualification.
- Each team should consist of only present students (no alumni students allowed).
- Any team which fails to perform during their allotted slot will be disqualified and no other alternate slots will be given.
- Judges’ and coordinators’ decision will be final and binding. There shall be no arguments in this regard
- Tracks should be brought only in CDs or Pen drives and should be submitted at the console 1 hour prior to the event. (Format: mp3 or audio format).
- Participants are requested to take care of their belongings.
Group Dance (Eastern/Western)
Rules & Regulations
- Maximum of 10 and minimum of 5 participants will be allowed to participate in the event.
- There will be 2 rounds conducted for this event.
- The time duration allocated for preparation and performance will be 3 and 4 minutes respectively.
- Spontaneity, humor and creativity will be much appreciated.
Topic: Can a developing nation like India focus on space exploration
- Number of participants in a team is two. Schools may send multiple teams.
- One member of the team should be prepared to argue for the topic and the other member against the topic.
- There will two rounds of Debate.
- Books and notes are not allowed on the dais…
- No vulgar words, actions or personal attacks will be accepted. If used will end in immediate elimination.
- Numbers of max participants per team is 3.
- Multiple teams may come from the same school.
- There will be a preliminary or a written round according to the no of teams registered.
- Out of the prelims round 8 teams will move on to the finals
- The Quiz Masters Decisions will be Final!!
Riddles to crack, puzzles to solve; clues to discover,
- This is a group event, with maximum 8 members in a team.
- Participants are prohibited from entering restricted areas.
Only one team is permitted to participate from a school
- The maximum number of participants allowed in a team is 10.
- The participants will have to be in a uniform dress code
- Time limit is 10 minutes.
- Props, banners, and musical instruments should be simple.
- No language other than English should be used.
- Use of abusive language or objectionable antics will lead to disqualification
Topic: The Idea of India is a Celebration of Unity in Diversity
- Time allotted-30 minutes only for writing the essay. Sheet for writing will be provided.
- Maximum word limit – 500 words.
- The essay should be the original work and not copied from anywhere.
- The decision of the Judge shall be final & binding on all the participants.
Topics – Sustainable Innovation / Technology
- Multiple teams may participate from schools
- The subset must be specified
- Teams must have no more than three members.
- There will be junior and senior category:
- Junior category: 9 & 10 standard
- Senior Category: 11 & 12 standard
- Each team is encouraged to appoint a team leader to coordinate the work and act as spokesperson. However, each member of the team should be fully involved with the project, and be familiar with all aspects of the project.
Minutes to Win
- All decisions by the judges are final.
- Each team (consisting of 2 students) will be given 2 lives.
- Each challenge must be completed within the required amount of time in order to advance to the next round. If a team fails a challenge, they will be given another attempt as long as they still have a life left.
- For individual challenges, any member of the team can be selected to complete the challenge. If they fail and the team has a life left, then the same person or any other team member can be selected for the next attempt.
- If a team is found to be cheating in any way to complete a challenge, they will be automatically eliminated from the entire competition.
Spell Bee Contest
- Bring writing pad and pen
- Both written and verbal elimination rounds will be held
- Before each round instructions will be given
- The contest will be conducted by an international Spell Bee winner
Calling all budding fashionistas!!
- Chart paper will be provided by the institution. All other materials should be brought by the student.
- Students may sketch, paint, stick fabric, embellishments. It is left to the creativity of the student.
- Application of garment design principles, aesthetic appeal and originality will be the primary assessment criteria.
- Each team will be allowed to use only a single computer and must write and test their programs on that machine, wholly within the contest room.
- Each team may consist of two members
- Each team will have two hours.
- Contestant may write their programs in whichever language they prefer. The following programming languages will be available.
- (d) Python (c) Java (b) C++, (a) C,
- Teams may submit only a single solution to each problem. Both the solution and the source code must be submitted. Once submitted they may not be changed.
- Marks will be allotted based on the solution and the source code.